I am so pleased and excited to announce that submissions for MasticadoresIndia are now open!
What a way to begin the weekend. On the WRITE note.
Please, don’t mind that little joke. It’s harmless and probably tasteless.
I had announced the launch of MasticadoresIndia in THIS POST. If you missed that, then you can click on the link to read about it.
Okay! I’ll get right down to business.
Some details and guidelines regarding submissions:
1. Indian writers and international writers from all around the world are welcome to submit. English only.
2. Fiction, non-fiction, poetry – all is welcome. Please make sure your writing is well edited with no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
3. The maximum word limit for each submission is 1200 words.
4. Graphic language and content is acceptable if it is justified and enhances the meaning of the written content. The editors will decide that. So please, consider this point while writing.
5. You will be intimated the tentative date on which your article will be published. If you don’t hear from us in two weeks regarding this, then please drop me an email. We are looking for long term associations, so pour your hearts and minds out to us.
6. Each submission should have a short Author Bio. (2-3 lines), an Author picture, and a link to the author’s website or social media page. We want you to gain as much exposure as possible.
7. This is a “Writers for Writers” initiative. We are overjoyed to provide a virtual platform for your words and author identity. Please help us spread the word about MasticadoresIndia. Let’s build a creative network.
8. If you wish to submit work that has already been published, then please make sure you have the rights to do so. But we greatly encourage fresh writing pieces.
9. At a time, you are welcome to submit a maximum of two pieces of writing. Word documents are preferred. Please do not type or paste your work in the body of the email.
10. If you have any other queries, then please email me.
All submissions and queries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the subject of the email as – MasticadoresIndia Writing Submission.
Let’s make this a grand success! Good luck! Thank you!
Editor – Terveen Gill
Congratulations, Terveen. Let’s see if I can submit something. Is there a deadline?
Thanks so much, Shobana!
You must! There’s no deadline. Waiting to read your awesome work. 🙂
Will get back to you:)
If only writing was that easy.
Now that doesn’t sound right coming from you.
Bharath, expecting some writing from you. 🙂
Haha! Me? I’d pass. What I write isn’t worth it.
Not buying that. 🙂
Let see if I can find any profound tale. Probably related to me.
Nice initiative, Terveen.
Thanks so much, Tanishq. 🙂
Definitely want a submission from you.
I’m told my writing is gobbledegook . Do I need to translate this into English to qualify?. I do have someone who can help me…….
You can’t get away with this excuse, Don. Maybe try another one. Or just sit, write, and send. 🙂
How about my Editor has left me. Says I’m an embarrassment to the WP Board of Poetry…..looks like I’m on my own Terveen….
Thanks! Hoping for a submission from you. 🙂
I will if I come up with a good one. 🙂
No ‘ifs’ in this.
You write beautifully.
You can even submit older pieces of writing. 🙂
Thank you, you’re too kind. 😊❤
Yayy!! So excited to hear this!! I will definitely be sending in my work in a week or two! Thank you so much for this opportunity!! Stay blessed dear!
Thanks so much, Diana.🙂
You’re a terrific writer.
Looking forward to receiving your work.
This sounds like a wonderful opportunity! I’ve had pretty much everything that I sent rejected by journals so I’m not so sure if my writes are good but I’ll try to send something in.
Terveen is full of heart Deepthy. She would never reject any of your work. Would you Terv?…….
You know me well, Don. 🙂
Indeed we both know each other well……..
Haha, but I would want it to be rejected if it wasn’t good 😂 Thanks for the encouragement, anyhow!
Hi D, I can write something good and it be rejected, not because it isn’t good but because
it doesn’t fit in with the ‘flavour’ of that particular site……
That’s something to think about indeed – I guess there’s no harm in trying! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
No. no harm in trying. But don’t always think it’s because it’s not good…..
I know you’ll submit something wonderful. I recognize a good writer when I see one. 🙂
You must, Deepthy.🙂
Your writing is wonderful.
Looking forward to receiving your work. 🙂
Aw thank you! I’ll try to send something in soon!
How fantastically exciting, Terveen! I’ll have a couple pieces coming your way. Congratulations again! 😊
Thank you. 🙂
This is so exciting. Good luck.
Thank you so much!
How about you? Why not? 🙂
Well, it doesn’t look like my comment made it through. Happens sometimes. Super excited for MasticadoresIndia, and for you Terveen. Is awesome. I’ll be sending you a couple poems this month. How exciting! 😊
Thank you so much, Jeff! 🙂
Your support means a lot to me.
Looking forward to your poems. Super excited for this.
You’re most welcome, Terveen! As does you support, my dear friend. I’ve got two poems just about ready to send. I am super exited too! So much fun. 😊
Thank you so much, Jeff!
I’m ready for them. Haha.
You’re welcome! Oh, good! Haha. Grabbing your email while I’m here. Sending them this week. I appreciate the opportunity. How lovely and exciting!
I appreciate the support, Jeff.
I want to showcase wonderful writing.
An opportunity for talent to show itself. You are blessed with loads of it. 🙂
So cool, Terveen!
Thanks a lot, Joseph. 🙂
Congratulations, Terveen. What an achievement. You are an inspiration to all writers. And wish you a great success with the Masticadores. I am learning a little Spanish, but I haven’t learned this word yet. LOL.
Thank you so much, Haoyando! 🙂
I appreciate your support and encouragement. I will be contacting you for some of your writing soon. I hope you oblige. 🙂
Hi Terveen, You have already seen what I like to write, so will try to surprise you. This was on Facebook as a surprise to a cousin.
Thank you so much for considering to submit your writing. I’m definitely looking forward to reading it. I really enjoy your crisp humor.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Pingback: Oooooh Writer - You Think You're So Cool! | It Ain't Right Till I Write
Best wishes Terveen on your endeavors.
Thank you so much. If you find this worthwhile, please consider submitting. 🙂
Pingback:  Do You Know Who You Are? - Smoke Words Every Day
YAAY! Thank you!